Single Classic 日式单根 - RM168
Ohana YY 自然妆感 - RM188
眼线感效果明显, 嫁接出浓密深邃的眼神, 适合上班族 双眼无神 不喜欢多根嫁接者最佳选择
Souffle 自然浓密 - RM198
Allure 手工开花 - RM218
Camellia 山茶花 - RM288
多根式嫁接法 自然层次排列打造裸妆妆感，有濃濃的眼線感，又不要太浮誇的睫毛, 材质更轻盈 细软 雾黑面更接近真发，效果持久 睫毛无负担
Design Lash 创意网红款 - RM198
Keratin Lash Lift 角蛋白翘睫术 - RM188
Why choose us
FREE touch up of the full set within 7 days
Touch up within 2 weeks charged – RM50-80
Touch up after 3 weeks charged half price from full set price (Clients must have minimum of 40% of lashes remaining to be considered for a fill)
- You can get the long, thick, dark lashes that you’ve always dreamed of
- Makes your eyes look more lifted, defined and bigger
- It looks and feels natural
- Spend less time applying makeup
- No need for mascara that can smudge or look clumpy
- Sleep, shower, swim, and exercise as usual
- Pain free procedure
Ideally, eyelash extensions should last for the life of your natural lashes, which is usually around 4-6 weeks. Keep in mind however, we can all lose up to 5 natural lashes each day as mature lashes fall out and new ones grow. The longevity of your eyelash extensions are also influenced by many factors including but not limited to; lifestyle, use of make up products, cleansing routine, skin type, and lash growth cycle. By getting an infill every 2-4 weeks, you can maintain the fullness of your lashes indefinitely.
Eyelash extensions differ to bar/strip lashes or cluster lashes in that each extension is individually bonded onto one natural lash, strand by strand, and not the eyelid skin, resulting in a much more natural look and feel. Compared to false lashes, eyelash extensions have a much greater longevity, however the extensions attached are somewhat limited to what your natural lashes can handle. Thus if you have naturally fine and short lashes and are used to wearing dramatic fake lashes, please keep in mind the extensions may not give you the impact you are used to.
The eyelash extension application is non-invasive and pain-free – the extensions are applied using specialist adhesive and your eyes are closed during the whole process. They are applied to the eyelash and not directly onto the eyelid skin. Having eyelash extensions should not damage your natural lashes provided they are applied correctly, extensions that are suitable for your own lashes are selected, and they are treated with care. The lashes with the extensions attached will shed naturally over a period of 6 weeks and re-generate. If you are getting eyelash extensions over the long term, we always recommend using an eyelash growth serum in conjunction to support healthy lash growth.
The initial procedure to attach the lashes takes between 1.5-2 hours for a full set of eyelash extensions depending on the fullness. Infills take between 45 minutes -1.5 hours.
Our clientele of all ages and ethnic backgrounds, from corporate workers to mums and students. Eyelash extensions are also extremely popular with brides who want to look their best for their wedding right into their honeymoon. Majority of our clients however, are repeat clients who want to roll out of bed looking gorgeous everyday and spend less time getting ready. Eyelash extensions are not for everyone however…you may not be a suitable candidate for eyelash extensions if you:
- have had an allergic reaction to eyelash extension adhesive or gel pads in the past
- have sensitive eyes prone to watering, itching, swelling, or redness
- have an eye infection or medical condition that impacts your eye and lash health
- have recently undergone eye surgery or cosmetic eye treatments – eg. LASIK, eyeliner tattoo, lash perm(lift)
- cannot lay still on your back for a long time due to back problems or pregnancy
- cannot keep your eyes fully closed and still due to light sensitivity, eye shape etc.
- are unable to follow the advised aftercare eg. using oil based make-up and cleansers which affects longevity of the lashes
- have unrealistic expectations about eyelash extensions – the thickness and length of extensions that can be applied will be limited to the strength of your natural lashes
- Excepted Mothers, During sickness like cold or flue, During medical treatment without a doctors approval.
The difference between the sets is the number of lashes applied, the duration of the appointment, and the price. The longer the appointment time, the more lashes we are able to apply. A fuller set does not necessary equate to longer and thicker lashes applied, but rather more lashes applied
So in a word, the difference is volume. A greater number of lashes applied means it will stay looking fuller for longer as well
When you lose 10 lashes off a Mini set it will be quite noticeable, where as 10 lashes off a full set would not be so noticeable. Other deciding factors may include whether it is for everyday or a special occasion, your usual eye make-up routine, the volume of your natural lashes, time available and budget.
Please ensure all traces of eye make-up is removed with an oil-free cleanser before you arrive for the application. If you choose to get your lashes tinted, they must be done a few days prior to the lash appointment. If you have previously received an eye perm treatment, you will need to wait at least 1 month until the extensions can be applied. Please avoid using an eyelash curler on your lashes on the day of your appointment, and if you are sensitive to caffeine, avoid caffeinated drinks prior. As you cannot get your eye area wet for 24 hours after the application, it may be a good idea to gym, shower or wash your hair beforehand.
- To allow the glue dry completely, the lashes must not get wet for 8 hours after the application. During this time you should strictly avoid washing your face, swimming, sweat inducing exercise, and touching your new lashes
- Avoid steam and extreme humidity for 48 hours – this includes hot yoga, sauna/steam room, long hot baths and steam facials
- Be gentle with your lashes – avoid rubbing your eyes, pulling on your lashes or sleeping face down on them
- Do not perm the lashes or use an eyelash curler on your lash extensions
- Use oil-free foaming products to cleanse the eye area – we recommend Tokyo Lashes’ own Eyelid and Eyelash cleanser
- Give the lashes a light brush with the lash brush given to fluff up the lashes and keep them neat
- Avoid cotton balls/pads/tips where the lint can get caught in the lashes
- It is vital you keep the lash line clean – ensure you thoroughly cleanse your eye area daily using a foaming cleanser or baby shampoo
- To maintain the fullness of your lashes, getting an infill every 2-4 weeks is recommended
Some common culprits of lashes not lasting:
- Oily skin and using skincare products containing oil – lash adhesive doesn’t agree with oil! Please use our recommended products to be sure this is not the cause.
- Lack of cleansing – the eye area is naturally quite oily. Not washing the area means there will be a build up of oils secreted by the skin, and this will not only weaken your lash growth but make the extensions fall off very quickly.
- Not rinsing off your make upremover – many clients choose to use an eye makeup remover using a pad or a makeup remover wipe. These products contain emollients to avoid drying out your delicate eye area. This film must be washed off afterwards with a foaming cleanser or it will have a similar effect to using an oil product on the eyes.
- Excessive touching – playing with the lashes is fun but your fingertips contain oil (just look at the screen on your phone or keyboard on your computer) and you are applying oil every time you touch the them. Please leave them alone other than during your daily washing ritual!
- Lifestyle factors – extensions never last as well on people who regularly sweat it out at the gym, go swimming, do hot yoga etc. You must be prepared to get infills more often than others.
- Heavy makeup – extensions also never lash as well on people who wear a lot of makeup (especially eye makeup) daily compared to someone who wears little or no makeup. More makeup means more products and more effort to remove everything. Lash cycle – many factors including hormones, season and diet can affect the speed of your lash cycle. It is quite normal that sometimes your lashes naturally shed quicker than other times.
- Lash design – the extensions selected may be too long and/or too thick for your natural lashes, causing them to twist or fall off prematurely. The design chosen may also not be well supported by how your lashes grow naturally eg. a cat eye styling when the natural lashes on the outer corners are very short and fine. This can be discussed with your stylist at your next appointment.
Please keep in mind it is completely normal and healthy to lose around 3 lashes per day whether you have extensions or not